søndag den 31. januar 2010

Week 37 Exquisite Corpse with Julia Bracegirdle

This week, we experimentet with alternative ways of generating ideas by throwing paint on paper and drawing characters from the splashes, and putting characters together from different bodyparts that we cut out from pictures from the internet or took from a database. The characters we made where based on a childrens story called “Brave little Molly” The outcome from my work, where not really children oriented, and my approach to the subject was to create some really wild and bizarre creatures that would catch interest of an older audience. The week culminated in making a model of one of our characters, but hey! Enough talk, lets see what I came up with: Brave Little Molly: The monster: The model of the monster I made: I even made a 3d model of the creature wich I made a small animation with:

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar