søndag den 31. januar 2010

The admission portfolio made at open workshop.

First I would like to present the art that got me in to the bachelor in Cg-artist, at the animation workshop. It took me six weeks to draw, colour, and put it together.
I made the portfolio at the open workshop at the animation workshop.

I was really privileged to be able to make my portfolio at the open workshop, since I was sorruonded by creative and professional artist, who help’t me with both creative advise and good vibes. I was so inspired and the ideas flowed trough me as if I was unstoppable, it was so amazing to feel such an intense feeling of ideas that just would not stop popping up. I literally had to have a notebook laying beside the bed at night, since I would wake up (Or not be able to fall asleep) because of the excitement and ideas that roamed my head. It was 6 weeks that made me feel reborn.

Anyway, the portfolio consists of drawings in both colour and pencils in different subjects:

1.Character designs
These drawing must show characters of your own original design. They ought to vary in personality as well. These drawing should be done in color.







2. Background drawings
These drawings can range from concept sketches to finished back ground layouts, representing a location where a scene of action/acting could take place.





3. Storytelling
A sequence of drawings that visually tells a story or a sequence of events.



4. Life drawings
The drawings should show proper anatomy, size proportions, understanding of shape, body dynamics and weight of the figure.






5. Freestyle
some interesting and imaginative drawings. That represents the style in which you like to draw in your free time.



Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar